High Country Aluminum Docks
- Specially engineered for strength & durability
- Lightweight aluminum frame constructed from 6005 aluminum
- Surface temperature does not get hotter than a wooden dock system
- Custom sizing to fit any need
- Our dock legs are heavy duty: 2-3/8" x .125"
- Our cross members are 1" x 3" x .125"
- Design configuration upgradable
- Available with removable deck sections
- Available with mill finish (plain aluminum) or cedar lined sides
- Long life, no painting required
- Installation available or easily installed by homeowner due to lightweight aluminum frame
- 5 yr warranty on all aluminum welds & fabrication
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- Stationary Dock on legs or Free floating
We now offer Connect-a-dock as well. Please call or email for pricing.
Contact us for a Free Quote
Other Options: Ladder, Bench Seat , Leg, corner and edge Bumpers, Cleats, Hand railings, & steps, solar dock lights, flag poles, stairs
All of our floating docks have no sharp edges, seams or abrasive materials. This reduces the risk of injury during installation and usage - vital when children & adults are involved around the dock.
High Country Aluminum
PO BOX 515
1567 RT 14
Hartford, VT 05047
Toll Free: 877-274-2721
Side view of mill finish dock side extrusion with
outside leg bracket & optional hinge assembly
Above: Color comparison Sunwalk to Duralife Decking